Building a strong ministry team takes intentional planning. Use these ten tips to create an effective team that is committed to their mission and purpose.
1. Help each other be right rather than wrong.
2. Look for ways to make new ideas work rather than for reasons they won’t.
3. If in doubt, check it out rather than make negative assumptions.
4. Help each other win and take pride in each other’s victories.
5. Speak positively about each other and about your organization.
6. Maintain a positive mental attitude no matter what the circumstance.
7. Act with initiative and courage as if it all depends on you.
8. Do everything with enthusiasm––it’s contagious.
9. Believe in what you’re doing. Always persist.
10. Have fun!
[Editor’s Note: Watch for a fun team-building exercise coming this Thursday! Let me just say….it’s “delicious”!]