What an exciting time to be kicking off children’s ministry at your church! Tomorrow is officially the last day of summer, and children are digging into learning all over the world.
Here at Group, we’ve been anxiously awaiting the start of Sunday school. There’s been a lot of excitement around DIG IN, the brand-new children’s curriculum unlike anything you’ve experienced before. And we are jumping up and down to hear how it’s changing the way many churches do children’s ministry! And the best news? There’s still time for you to start DIG IN at your church.
Why choose DIG IN for your ministry?
It empowers volunteers. We took our passion for creating experiences that bring your kids closer to Jesus and each other, and matched it with the desire to empower YOU. We said goodbye to the days of blindly following a curriculum, and put you in the driver’s seat. With just a few clicks, you can publish in-depth lesson plans that are unique to your church and ministry.
DIG IN makes Sunday school exciting again. And as you know, we know a thing or two about Sunday School.
Over the past 42 years, Group’s products for kids have touched millions of lives (close to a billion people, actually!) With each life touch, we’ve listened to children’s ministers tell us what makes their job difficult. Our editorial team is filled with people just like you. We know what you need, and we’ve witnessed first-hand how kids best experience the love of Jesus. Now we’ve taken all of this incredible experience and poured it into DIG IN.
There is simply nothing else for Sunday school built on this rich level of experience and created with you in mind.The bottom line? DIG IN is empowering. Click To Tweet
And in order to be empowered, you need just the right toolbox. So we developed the depth of content you desire within a state-of-the-art tool.
To give you a glimpse, here are the Top 10 Most Amazing DIG IN Features:
- Drag-n-drop lessons to match teacher strengths. Combine your choice of lesson activities to match the natural strengths of each teacher…or the interests of the kids in your classroom. Choose from 11 “Activity Blocks” for each lesson including music, video, crafts, and games. Use the same combination of blocks for the entire quarter, or change them each week.
- Design lessons to fit your classroom time. Each activity block has a built-in timeframe, so you can create the perfect combination matching the exact length of your lesson.
- Choose when to start. The entire curriculum is undated. You can start the scope and sequence any time you wish, and drop in the Christmas and Easter lessons when appropriate.
- Choose your class format. Whether you want your lessons built for age-graded classrooms, a large-group breaking into small groups, or one room of all ages, DIG IN can accommodate. This is the first step in the lesson-builder process, and it can also change from week-to-week if necessary.
- Customize for your church. Want to incorporate your church’s traditions or denomination’s theology? Simply choose to download lessons in MS Word format and they become completely open for editing. Why would you write your own lessons when you can simply adapt DIG IN to your ministry?
- Choose to dig even deeper. Do you want your class to go further with the Bible lesson and grapple with age-appropriate questions? You have this option with the Deeper Bible Activity Block. Age groups can also explore the same Scripture at the same time.
- Easily distribute lessons over email and manage teacher permissions. Whether you are building lessons for your teachers, or you have a substitute and last-minute cancellations, you can email a simple document to the classroom teacher. Adjust teacher permissions so they can build their own lessons or receive them in an editable format.
- Teach from paper or an electronic device. Use a laptop, tablet, or hard-copy printout for the lesson. No internet connection is needed in the classroom, yet you can support your congregation’s efforts to be paperless.
- Easy-to-use videos. While building the lessons, you can stream video content. Then your teachers can download the files to use in the classroom without an internet connection, or easily view it from a DVD. All media is included with your subscription for streaming or download, and you can purchase a DVD (with the rights to make copies for each classroom) for a low price.
- Flexible Pricing. DIG IN has tiered pricing based on the number of students in your ministry. This makes it possible for churches of every size to afford DIG IN.
With the undated nature of DIG IN, there’s still time to start using the lessons this week. Click To TweetIt only takes a few minutes to plan dynamic lessons for any age or format.
We can’t wait for you to dig into the rich, nutritious, and life-giving experience of sharing the Bible and the life of Jesus with kids using DIG IN! We want you to do it on your terms, in your church culture, using your own doctrine. With DIG IN, you have everything you need to transform your ministry with one click.
Click here to experience the demo, and see how easy it is get started with DIG IN!