Ever get stuck trying to come up with creative ways to do ministry? It happens to every church leader. We often do things— just as we’ve always done them—and then wonder why people aren’t excited to participate. Here’s your chance to get “unstuck”.
For a limited group of 20 people, Group is offering a behind-the-scenes opportunity to learn time-tested insights that will make you more innovative! We’re offering a backstage pass to our innovation and imagination process.
Learn from Group’s leadership team, product innovators, and marketing experts who have shaped your favorite resources and experiences for 40 years.
This fun yet practical training will teach you a simple but highly effective method for turning average ideas into spectacular ideas for your ministry. Through a variety of unique, hands-on activities, we’ll explore how to expect the unexpected, how to outdo yourself every day, how creativity can transform your ministry, and the surprising emphasis the Bible places on creativity.
You’ll have a chance to get one-on-one time with Thom and Joani Schultz and participate in the imaginative process with us!
You’ll learn to:
- Discover how to use collaboration and innovation to see your ministry grow.
- See the biblical basis of creativity given to us by our ultimate Creator.
- Discover why some ideas fail.
- Understand how to innovate when no one else wants innovation.
- Learn how to never run out of amazingly creative ideas.
- Create new ministry concepts and leave with implementation plans.
When: November 5-7, 2014
Early Bird Pricing: $345 for a single registration, or $295 each for groups of 3 or more. The early bird deadline is October 10, 2014. Come as a team for the best value. Don’t miss this opportunity to partner with us!
For more information, or to register, CLICK HERE