VBS Directors, you have permission to hoard!
Right now you’re in the midst of your ascent to Everest…you’re climbing away and the last thing you’re thinking about is 2016 VBS. But before you completely block it out, here are some things you can save from your Everest trek that will save you some time (and money) when you start planning your Cave Quest.
- Rocks – A quick coat of paint will turn these from snow rocks into cave rocks.
- Mountains – The foam you used to create your epic mountain can be transformed into the interior of a cave.
- Tents – Did you know there are some caves large enough that they have huge campouts in them? Save your tents to create a fun little camping corner.
- Brown paper – That brown paper you used to create the mountain range or guide posts will come in handy again in your cave setting.
- Rope – Ropes are very useful in caves, especially when spelunking!
- Silver Peak Corobuff – Those silvery mountain peaks can be turned upside down and pinned into the ceiling for a cave-like atmosphere.
- Cotton – Spray the cotton batting brown and you’ve instantly created some great texture in your cave setting.
- Spruce Trees – We’ll be using spruce trees to create the entrance to the cave, and you can do the same!
What else would you save from Everest to use with Cave Quest? Let me know in the comment below!